Santol’s marketing department is handled by Mr. Michael Issifu Wepeba, the marketing manager and assisted by Miss Magdalen Sam, the marketing officer. Mr. Wepeba holds a Master of Science degree in Energy Management from the Robert Gordon University, Scotland and has worked in the downstream sector of the oil and gas industry in Ghana for close to seven years since 2013. He worked with Deen Petroleum, a Bulk Distribution Company as a Marketing Executive and is now the Marketing Manager of Santol Energy limited.
At Santol Energy, the marketing department does the following:
- Manages companies’ retail outlets and ensures that these outlets don’t run out of products.
- Markets companies products to industries and companies.
- Negotiates competitive prices with customers.
- Sources products from Bulk distribution Companies (BDC’s) at affordable prices.
- Conducts market research, develops and disseminates periodic analytical reports on petroleum market trends, changing market conditions and competitor activities.
- Maintain contacts with customers and regularly visits to ascertain their needs.
- Monitors activities, organizes and enhances Santols’ commercial network, assesses and reinforces the marketing team.
- Ensures customer satisfaction and develops activities to enhance customer loyalty.
- Looks for suitable and marketable sites across the country for Santols’ retail outlets.
- Periodically visits company’s retail outlets and organizes promotional activities at such outlets to boost sales.